Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's a BLOG!!!!

First Blog! Whoo hoo! And what am I going to write about?

I'm going to write about how today I realized that I know every word to every theme song for all the shows on the Disney Channel....Hannah Montanna, Phil of the Future, The Sweet Life of Zack and Cody, Life with Derrek, How on earth do I have all these songs commited to memory? Why does my daughter watch so much TV and why do they make all those songs so darn catchy?

In other news. Taralyn came back from her dads today. She is getting to that age now where she can help me with stuff around the house and I tell you what, IT IS AWESOME! She tried to help me vacume today and she did the dusting for me. She did a great job! She has also started helping me do laundry and I think within the next 6 months I'll be able to hire her out so she can start bringing in some income! Really though it is great that she has become so helpful. Plus, she is so great with Ellie...I don't know what I would do without her she is my mini me...and I love it!

Ellie is amazing as always. I'm going to enter her in a beautiful baby contest. CILFM is a radio station from St. Louis and they are having one this month so I am going to send her picture in. I know I am just a mom and think that I have one of the most beautiful babies to ever grace the face of the earth but I'd just liek to see if anyone else agrees with me so I am going to go ahead and send her picture in...just for fun!

so that's about it for my first blog! Stay tuned there will be more coming at you soon!

No comments: