Monday, February 25, 2008

Ugh...what's the smell? Oh it's just Monday Morning!

6:19 a.m. Taralyn is crying because she DOES NOT want to get out of bed.

Ellie has figured out that her foot moves in rotatinal movements and
finds it AMAZING!

I have swollen eyes, a new pimple on my face in the corner of my nose,
(it hurts), and my throat feels like there is a furry object lodged
inside of it. YAY it's monday and I FEEL GOOD TOO!!! It's like
God is playing a sick joke on me.

6:45 a.m. Taralyn is STILL in the shower...which means no hot water for Mommy

Ellie is enjoying her morning bottle. Which I did not get to her
fast enough...she informed me by screaming bloody murder and by
flipping me off...well she didn't realy flip me off but I think if
she knew how she so would have.

My eyes are not swollen anymore it just hurts to blink, and breathe,
and be alive. Taralyn just got out of the shower and now I get to take
my cold water shower....nothing like it to wake you up in the morning.
Did I mention John gets to sleep till at least 7:30 every morning. I'm
up at 6, nice huh?

7:15 a.m. Taralyn is dressed, had her vitamin, she still has yet to brush her
teeth, put on socks, comb her hair, get her back-pack together,
eat breakfast or get a job. Hopefully we can get all of these things
done before 8 o'clock. T minus 45 minutes and counting.

Ellie is playing quietly in her crib, my little angel, every 5 minutes
or so she lets out a high pitched squeal to let me know she is
still here...but yeah she still needs to be washed, clothed, given
her meds, and packed to go to grandmas.....ugh it's never ending....
WHY DO KIDS NEED SO MUCH?

I've had a shower, I almost feel humanly....almost. I can't shake the
urge to procrastinate though so here I sit....blogging.

7:55 a.m. Taralyn has successfully gotten herself ready. I love that about
her age....she can do most anything for herself, she can help me with
the baby, and she actually wants to do it. 7 more years...when she is
a teenager I am so screwed. But right now she is PERFECT.

Ellie has made it through yet another morning of high speed getting
ready. It's a dangerous sport made only for the tough....and she
is hanging in there.

and I made it through another morning! I only had to yell at Taralyn
1 or 2 or 12 times. I only thought about crying once, and we are all
three still alive! I am a GOOD MOM!

1 comment:

Dyar Baby Momma said...

Hehe - too funny. I can't imagine getting 2 ready, I can barely handle 1!!!